Chase Series 31
The NOVURANIA CHASE 31 is a bespoke luxury tender with an overall length of 31 feet two inches (9.51 meters), fuel capacity of 130 G (492 liters) and water capacity of 20 gallons. Available engine types are twin Yamaha F 250’s OB, twin Yanmar or twin Volvo.
This vessel can seat up to 16 people.
Standard features include custom gelcoat colors on hull and deck, leather wrapped steering wheel, carbon fiber look panels, plush helm seats, wrap-around bow seating, aft seating & sun pad with folding backrests, a recessed bow-dodger in your choice of color with a teak overlay, a flip up bow light, pull-up stern light, engine compartment LED light, courtesy blue LED blue deck lights throughout the deck and a side entry door (with removable stainless steel boarding handrail).
This stately luxury tender also includes yacht quality stainless steel 316 hardware throughout to match the quality of the mothership.
Optional features include a bow thruster, anchor windlass system (designed to the shape of the hull for effortless towing), ESPRIT Top or T-top in various styles, underwater LED lighting, custom logo or lettering, electronics packages with VHF, GPS, and Stereo system. There is a freshwater wash-down system, large stainless steel bow tow bit with port and starboard tow eyes for a three-point tow system. Stainless steel features include large stainless steel removable platform rails, and retractable stainless steel swim ladder. Various deck layouts are available as well, with side or center console and custom seating arrangements.
Built to ABYC Standards.
- Length Overall: 31'2"/9.51m
- Beam Maximum: 9’8”/2.99m
- Fuel capacity: 130 G – 492 L
- Water Capacity: 20G - 76L
- Engine Type: Available Outboard twin Yamaha F 250s or diesel I/O twin Yanmar or Volvo
- I/O with Twin Yanmar 260's with ZT Drive or Single Volvo D4 – 370
- Number of Persons: 16
- CE Boat Design Category: C
- Custom gelcoat colors on hull and deck, custom NOVURANIA hypalon® tube fabric and a wide array of upholstery fabric choices to match the yacht
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Carbon fiber look panels
- Owner’s plush helm seats
- Recessed bow dodger in color of choice* with teak overlay
- Side entry door with removable stainless steel boarding handrail
- Yacht quality stainless steel 316 hardware throughout: cleats, recessed railings , fender holders, Chase 31 cup holders
- Removable stainless steel boarding rail
- Flip up bow light, pull up stern light, engine compartment LED light and courtesy blue LED blue deck lights throughout deck
- Bow anchor locker compartment
- Digital engine controls with NMEA network
- Wrap around Chase 31 bow seating , aft seating & sunpad with folding backrests
- Fresh water system with washdown
- Large stainless bow tow eye with port & starboard tow eyes for three point tow system
- Large stainless steel removable platform rails
- Bow Thruster
- Anchor windlass system – anchor designed to the shape of the hull for effortless towing
- ESPRIT Top or T Tops – various style choices to select from
- Custom Lifting Points
- Custom lifting bridle or strongback
- Custom logo or lettering on tubes
- Bimini Top
- Boat Cover
- VHF International or USA Channels with handset and external speaker
- VHF AIS Unit
- GPS with NMEA network
- Extra accessory plugs
- Rod Holders
- Handheld removable spotlight
- Underwater LED lights
- Tow bridle in spectra line with 150’ line
- Teak package
- Hull and deck stringer system
- Deep V performance hull
- Hand laid fiberglass hull, deck and liner
- Vacuumed bagged hull deck laminate, bonded and mechanically fastened hull and deck
- Foam core with solid fiberglass keel
- Foam encapsulated stringer system
- Self bailing deck
- Fendering system in Novurania PROTEX foam collar wrapped in Hypalon/Neoprene coated polyester fabric.
- Dual AGM batteries with parallel switch
- Circuit panel fused and circuit breakers
- Complete under deck enclosed wiring harness
- Engine compartment high-water alarm
- Battery charger with flush mounted deck receptacle.
- Engine compartment LED lighting
- Under-deck aluminum fuel and water tanks with on deck fill and vents
- Twin outboards – twin diesels I/O Yanmar or Volvo
- Large center console with seat forward.
- Low Profile console with POD Unit for low storage clearance areas , refrigerator drawer unit and owner’s locker compartment.