Sport Tender 360
The 360 Sport Tender (ST) model made its first appearance at the 2016 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS).
The 360 ST is an 11’ 10” RIB tender, powered by a 30 horsepower outboard. With a rigged weight low enough for the swim platforms and davits of popular smaller yachts, the 360 ST allows discerning owners access to Novurania quality in a smaller, lighter package.
The 360 ST affords usable, open deck space; and has ample seating for four people comfortably. All of this in the compact sport package, offered by this twelve-foot lightweight tender.
- Length Overall: 11'10"/3.6m
- Beam Maximum: 5'8"/1.7m
- Tube Diameter: 1'5"/41cm
- Air Chambers: 3
- Persons: 6
- Approx.Weight Dry (w/out engine): 440lbs/200Kg
- Fuel capacity: 12Gal/45L
- Engine Type: OB
- Max Horsepower: 30 Hp
- Min Horsepower: 25 Hp
- Shaft Lenght: 20" Long
- Design Category: C
- Fiberglass Console with steering system, stainless steering wheel, switch panel
- Anchor storage compartment, lifting points, bow eye
- Port & Starboard fiberglass step entry on tube
- Fiberglass bow step with navigation light
- Navigational lights
- Complete upholstery package
- Battery charger, bilge pump
- Hull and deck: DL white; tubes: white with your choice of navy blue, medium grey or moka trims; upholstery: Boltaflex marine leather type in snowcap color.
- Accessory plug
- Custom logo on tube trim
- Electronics: VHF, compass, depth sounder
- Fire extinguisher
- Port & Starboard tow eyes for three point tow system
- Engine package